Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 7, 2019

3.6 Roentgen not great not terrible vintage shirt


More proof that true laughter is contagious. 3.6 Roentgen not great not terrible vintage shirt an interest in what was going on, but the guy laughing caused me to belly laugh, and for that I thank you. I don’t care that I only understood beep beep or boop, it was bloody hilarious watching the two of them. Thanks, I totally needed that! I have this in my saved items from the first time it went around, always guaranteed to make me absolutely laugh the best laugh! Fakin boop! Hahaha brilliant. I am bipolar and today I don’t find this funny. I’ll watch it again tomorrow hopefully I’ll find it manically hilarious. What’s funny is that r language came from whatever he is speaking. It was on in my gym one day and I watched. I couldn’t believe what a complete propaganda network it is. It was nothing but Trump hate speech.
3.6 Roentgen not great not terrible vintage Hoodie

Buy this shirt: 3.6 Roentgen not great not terrible vintage shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt