Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 7, 2019

Behold the field in which I grow my fucks lay thine eyes upon it shirt


I remember watching this Behold the field in which I grow my fucks lay thine eyes upon it shirt for Sally Field, she was rude, aggressive, argumentative I’d always liked her as an actress before that, I think she’s better off being other people because her real self is horrible. Happy birthday to you and thanks for being in the movie I loved it so very very much and I just wanted you to know that I embrace your acting and I can’t wait until I see you in another movie. You know, as someone who has been homeless I am not offended if people who have worked hard and made good choices and have been blessed to have an abundance of money choose to want to spend their hard-earned dollars on a spinning home. How do you know those same people aren’t also contributing millions to worthwhile organizations. People really should stop judging how others choose to spend their money. Doubt it. How will the building be plumbed?
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks lay thine eyes upon it Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Behold the field in which I grow my fucks lay thine eyes upon it shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt