Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 7, 2019

I’m the Babe warning Babe will be drunk and lost also just send help shirt


I’m wearing my hat everywhere. I’m the Babe warning Babe will be drunk and lost also just send help shirt call their dentist for an appointment. If there is one thing I appreciate about the left in America, they are making the choice really simple for us in 2020. Well, at least those of us who love liberty and embrace our individual rights. I have worn my hat every day since midterm elections and not one time have I had anybody say anything bad about it.but, on the other hand, I have had so many people come up to me and say I love your hat. Media won’t cover something like that though. As soon as they touch you or hit you, that is assault. You have a right to defend yourselves. Punch their lights out! Give them a taste of their own crap. Time to stand up for yourself. They clearly don’t have a problem attacking people.
I'm the Babe warning Babe will be drunk and lost also just send help Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m the Babe warning Babe will be drunk and lost also just send help shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt