Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 7, 2019

Dachshund I do what I want shirt


I’d be renaming that little guy Sampson! Dachshund I do what I want shirt more than he does. So proud of himself, and rightfully so! So sweet, my mini Dachshund thought she was a German Shepherd, she would lead & 3 shepherds would follow, she ran a tight ship. OMG The first video I saw of this SAME dog running with that SAME stick was so adorable because it appeared to be spontaneous and the little guy’s own idea. Now I see that it’s staged. My spot only weighed nine lbs but he had the speed of a bullet and thought he was bullet proof. Such fun babies. RIP love your spot. Cute video. Theresa Ellis. Now, this is what happens when you’re walking your own life and someone comes in and wants to lead in the ‘opposite direction either be patient for them to turn around or change your direction now or move on as you were on your own.
Dachshund I do what I want Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dachshund I do what I want shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt