Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 7, 2019

Powered by my bestie’s Bitchdust shirt


I like how the hard-core looking one Powered by my bestie’s Bitchdust shirt. The best hearts are hidden underneath a lot to protect them but are truly beautiful deep down. Personally would’ve thought it would’ve made more sense to give them both sort of anime/Japanese style kind of matching cats and tailoring them to their personal styles. I literally follow one of these girls and these just had a fallout and are no longer friends. Ironic. Jude and Rosie! Eee! They were on another show, which showed just how they split their apartment. These ladies are pretty amazing. I remember seeing them on hooked on the look and I’ve been watching Rosie on YouTube ever since. Seriously I love Rose and Jude. They were cool at the beginning but seeing them in every documentary is annoying now.
Powered by my bestie's Bitchdust Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Powered by my bestie’s Bitchdust shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt