Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 8, 2020

Halloween The Golden Ghouls shirt

That fateful night I remember being pretty wasted when my mom called. I just picked up the phone and started sobbing bitterly and told her how much I loved her and how I will never be able to repay her debt(thats a very cheesy line from Bollywood movies), how she deserves a much better son who could win laurels and make her proud and that I will make sure that she doesn't face any difficulty in her life till her son is there. I wept throughout the half an hour that we spoke, rather I just spoke, she listened quietly and after I had said what I had to say she just replied "Its very late son, go to sleep, Good night" in her loving voice and ended the call. It’s normal to miss someone you grew up with, or someone that you felt like they are a part of you that will never go away no matter how many years pass by, it is all normal. It’s a part of our emotions and part of our lives. Cracking down on corruption on some people while committing acts of corruption yourself is not changing. You are just moving the corruption around so that it's closer to you so you can more easily hide it. These sacrificial lambs are paraded by the government-controlled Chinese media and people eat it up like sheep grazing on grass.


Buy this shirt: Halloween The Golden Ghouls shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt