Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 4, 2019

But did you die while I was playing cards shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


I recently was released from an Alabama prison. I spent two years in prison. I was sent there when I was 17, I am 19 now.  The Alabama prisons are a horrible place. I was a sheltered child growing up. When I was 17 my father forced me to steal from some people because we didn't have any money. I did not want to do it, my father forced me to. I begged and pleaded with him. I used to love to play video games. I haven't now played games in years, since I was probably 15. That part inside of me sort of died.  I was and am still tall and kind of thin.
But did you die while I was playing cards Hoodie

Buy this shirt: But did you die while I was playing cards shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt