Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 4, 2019

I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Most chicken breeds are still able to fly short I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. For example, flying up into a tree (that's where they would naturally roost), or to escape a predator. Most chicken breeds are still able to fly short distances. For example, flying up into a tree (that's where they would naturally roost), or to escape a predator.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt