Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 4, 2019

If you’re uptight non-cussing fancy and schmancy we can’t be camping friends shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Today while riding to office, If you’re uptight non-cussing fancy and schmancy we can’t be camping friends shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. I got stuck in traffic. This wasn’t new for me and I was well aware of this situation in advance. But still in my mind I was cussing and swearing all the fancy and non fancy vulgar words. I was complaining about how miserable my life is, how people ignore traffic rules, how the guy in the car next to me doesn't know how to drive and so on… until I heard an ambulance behind me. The siren was loud and the driver was honking continuously. It seemed to be very critical.

If you're uptight non-cussing fancy and schmancy we can't be camping friends Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt