Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a San Francisco 49ers fan surviving in enemy territory shirt

I’d rather hang from my nuts off the Golden Gate Bridge than have to listen to those two idiots that have no musical talent. I’m a San Francisco 49ers fan surviving in enemy territory shirt the two race-baiting cop haters. Who would you ppl that don’t like this decision rather see? Thought I’d let you know that we’ll be in Vegas for Pam’s wedding when they play. He’s a Seahawks BIG fan and she’s a 9er fan. They are wearing the respective Jerseys on the plan and making a bet in Vegas when we get there. Yeah calm the fuck down we won one game. What if that is the only game we win this season?
I'm a San Francisco 49ers fan surviving in enemy territory Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a San Francisco 49ers fan surviving in enemy territory shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt