Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Michigan it’s where my story begins shirt

As soon as they started tasing him, the baby fell out of his hands, I had to grab him, or he would have fallen. Michigan it’s where my story begins shirt on felony charges including involuntary manslaughter related to the Flint water crisis. I was informed the EPA Regional Office in Chicago tested the Flint water and determined it was safe to drink, at a time when it wasn’t safe. Just stop harassing and killing unarmed brown people. We’ll all warm up to you, then. Let part of his sentence be working for 5yrs at the Flint water treatment plant. The officers indicated in their report that the man was aggressive and was gripping the child so tightly that they feared the man might actually be hurting the child.
Michigan it's where my story begins Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt