Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 9, 2018

Official Love my New England Patriots shirt

I know, this old lady is going to have to nap tomorrow afternoon so I can stay awake. I bought Official Love my New England Patriots shirt for our tailgate. We have 4 Pats fans and 1 Lions fan going. Can’t wait!! A great time for sure! We’re way up high, but I’ll think of you tomorrow! Your problem! Not mine! The unpatriotic playing for the Patriots. Gotta love it. Exercising his constitutional right to peaceful protest and free speech makes him actually patriotic. He’s protesting racial injustice. First, can he still play? Second, the reason he isn’t in the NFL is that he thought he was worth more $ than he was guaranteed with SF. He felt he should be a starter. If NE can screw Brady with salary how can NE pay Kaepernick big $?
Official Love my New England Patriots Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt