Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Walk away I am a grumpy old man I was born in February shirt

This little chick was a Walk away I am a grumpy old man I was born in February I have anger issues dislike for stupid people shirt. A fallout from a nest, brought to my door, tiny and cold with few feathers. I think it came from the schoolhouse just up the hill from my house. As the chick grew its feathers came thru the usual drab brown of a juvenile. The coming 12 months is the time of the Pegasus, not a village nag, so if you do not want to drag heavily laden carts then grow your wings and fly high. The horoscope promises that you will not be bored because every day will be stuffed with events and surprises.
Walk away I am a grumpy old man I was born in February Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Walk away I am a grumpy old man I was born in February shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt