Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 9, 2018

Jack Daniels I’m just here for the boos Halloween shirt

Make a real smooth Jack Daniels I’m just here for the boos Halloween shirt with Gentleman Jack. Someone didn’t listen to school it doesn’t even sound like it starts with a vowel if it said hour I’d let them off, but it is jack how does that start with or sound like it starts with a vowel. They were probably drunk from all the Jack sundaes they ate. Yes, I’ll have one please but hold all the other shit just fill the container 3/4 of the way up with Jack Daniels and throw a can of Coke in, save me a couple of bananas for the cure in the morning. The whiskey everyone says they like and enjoy only because everyone else says its good. JD sucks.
Jack Daniels I'm just here for the boos Halloween Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt