Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Grab your balls it’s canning season shirt

Canning season is starting up around the country. What are you canning this year? These are some of Grab your balls it’s canning season shirt, what else would you add to this list? Have to buy a new pressure canner this year any suggestions? Michelle, I absolutely love my All American. You use a drop of olive oil to seal it so there are no rubber seals to ever have to replace. Nothing because we are selling our home & moving to our homestead. We are building a house & staying with friends. All my canning equipment will be in storage. My first attempt at spaghetti sauce. It was delicious before I processed and afterward, I wasn’t a big fan. I’ve heard that lemon juice can really change the flavor.
Grab your balls it's canning season Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt