Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 4, 2019

Camping I camp so I don’t punch people in the throat campfire shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Dumbest camping idea I have ever seen. Camping I camp so I don’t punch people in the throat campfire shirt or Official camping I camp so I don’t punch people in the throat campfire T-shirt. Apart from that traffic! Anyone else thinks they would cover the whole outside with sticks and leaves? A lot of plastic waste a very bad idea and not a great one to encourage others to do the same. Hope they dismantled it when they left? After watching someone build a mini home and moat with nothing but mud and sticks for tools highlights the difference in skills. And if you really want a glimpse of raw wilderness, just drop by in the morning while I’m still sleeping naked and spread eagle in this tawdry teepee. They must have caught a wild to cut those branches. Keeping it at five dollars.
Camping I camp so I don’t punch people in the throat campfire Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt