Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 4, 2019

Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as me love your favorite shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt




Beautifully written. Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as me love your favorite shirt or Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as shirt. Then you get the honor to be a grandmother. Wow! You have done some seriously great parenting to raise a daughter that can see the truth at such a young age. Bless you. I’ve only been following you for about a year now so I don’t know if this video is a repost. None the less it’s my first time seeing it. As a single father raising an eleven years old son and thirteen years old daughter I can relate very much to this video. This by far is the best and sweetest thing I’ve ever seen you post. Thank you for sharing something so personal.
Dear mom I'm sorry your other kids aren't as awesome as me love your favorite Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as me love your favorite shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt