Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 4, 2019

I’m dutch I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I am right shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt




What we didn’t see was I’m dutch I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I am right shirt or Official I’m dutch I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I am right T-shirt. Evangeline Hawley might wanna rethink your comment, he was kidding, get a sense of humor. Instead of the negativity, why can’t you give credit to that police officer for having some fun with a little girl! I say well done to him, he’s obviously made her day! Stop asking about the helmet, in the Netherlands you learn how to ride a bike very young, you learn how to fall, how to brake, how to maneuver, you don’t have to wear a helmet, it is not against the law to not wear one, and if you get hit by a car a bike helmet is not going to save you, I have been falling off my bike a lot as a child.
I'm dutch I'm not arguing I'm just explaining why I am right Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m dutch I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I am right shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt