Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 4, 2019

Sunflower rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


I went out with a similar look the other day. Sunflower rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirt a hole in the crotch area of my black leggings! Maybe a ten but I really don’t care for it! To much skin showing ina back and do notice the raw edge looks. A stripper dress on a woman with no underwater on. Fast and furious fashion. Not to my taste. I think the skill of the cuts are impressive amazing what you can do with playing around with fabric I love making three or four designs out of one fabric tie knot. So well done for showing what can be done. This is super trashy and just awful all around. Way too much skin, no undergarments, god forbid she get hooked on a doorknob or something the entire thing will be ripped off before she even knew what happen. Not to mention that once classy dress will be stretched out and never be able to be worn again after that.
Sunflower rock paper scissors throat punch I win Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt