Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 4, 2019

Urban Cowboy lookin for love in all the wrong places vintage shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


I am from right there Urban Cowboy lookin for love in all the wrong places vintage shirt a mile from uncle Bob’s house in deer park Texas. I miss those days of ladies who were not afraid to dance when asked politely. When guys were gentlemen. I miss my favorite bar. Mom and pops. Where you could send a flower to a lady for $.50 and if she accepted the flower it meant she was open to a dance. After the dance, you were obliged to send her a drink. She would then ask you to sit with her or come sit with you. It was sweet, simple. No fights, no hurt feelings. I had lots of really great interactions because of that system. Mom and Pops was really a great place to line dance, two steps and waltz. The bands played everything from Tanya Tucker to glad.
Urban Cowboy lookin for love in all the wrong places vintage Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt