Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 5, 2019

I am a lucky son I have a crazy dad who happens to cuss a lot shirt


The little baby on the skateboard was I am a lucky son I have a crazy dad who happens to cuss a lot shirt had a helmet on for sure! Now the surfing baby scares me! All were great except the dad chopping wood, very dangerous, and the last clip of the slide, he could’ve dislocated or broke that kids arm. That’s why we are adults now. Without these great heroes in our lives we wouldn’t have been adults now caring for the next generation. These are geart, but a man comfortable doing or loosing hair, well, say no more. This is one girl who is going to grow up learning how a man is supposed to treat a woman! I’ve watched this about ten times..don’t know who’s cuter…daddy or that precious little girl…her expression are priceless.this video is such a treasure to have .I have a few of my husband and son.
I am a lucky son I have a crazy dad who happens to cuss a lot Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I am a lucky son I have a crazy dad who happens to cuss a lot shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt