Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 5, 2019

Of course I have the best partner in crime in the world haven’t you seen my aunt shirt


I feel sorry for her Of course I have the best partner in crime in the world haven’t you seen my aunt shirt and people do it in our everyday lives to get ahead in life, it’s called life honey, she would too but she got no offer sorry for her being bitter and angry at will and black people. People aren’t allowed to be in good faith and around such evil yet the power of the words make you think evil they can’t speak on what happens!!! The world is corrupt and evil! Oh God, I couldn’t take it anymore. Aunt Viv mental health matters. Go get some help. I started falling asleep around the 6 minutes mark. She was a better ant Viv than Daphne Maxwell Reid who replaced her but only by a tiny bit acting wise. She’s upset at what? She acts like she hasn’t seen Hollywoods dark side. She worked way before the Fresh Prince.
Of course I have the best partner in crime in the world haven't you seen my aunt Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt