Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 5, 2019

I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Avengers and House Stark Game of Thrones shirt


I thought this series I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Avengers and House Stark Game of Thrones shirt. But my best friend was reading them and telling me I had to read them. Then one day my mom took me to barnes and nobles and we got the book. By then my best friend finished the first book and we saw the first movie together and I hadn't read the book. Then one day I picked up the book and fell in love. In third grade I was on the second one but my teacher thought it was to hard for me. I was so in love I read it anyway. Then when I finished it I told my teacher and she let me finish the series.

I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter Avengers and House Stark Game of Thrones Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt