Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 5, 2019

Official If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt


We were on a huge camping trip around Quebec and Official If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt. One of our first stops was a mountainous forest area. I had picked up a bottle of beer called “Fin du Monde” (“End of the World”). After I finished it, I discovered it was 13% alcohol. Around 10 P.M. I got the spins. I got up, threw on a pair of flipflops and headed to the bathroom. I only had a vague idea where the bathroom was and I wasn’t sure if I was going to be using it, or puking in it. I’m stumbling through the woods, drunk, and a bush starts rustling next to me.

Official If I'm drunk it's my camping friends fault Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt