Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 3, 2019

I’m a simple woman I like play game pizza and cat shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Being part of the inaugural #soulshift was an I’m a simple woman I like play game pizza and cat shirt best gifts I gave myself. I faced painful truths and gave myself permission to move on from guilt, disappointment, and self-doubt. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. And I was honored to walk beside you during this monumental time of growth for both of us! You just said all the things you want to happen, and you have a plan. I will hope & pray that it helps. I have committed to making more time for myself and to work on myself, this year. Soul shift is the first step in this commitment to myself.
I'm a simple woman I like play game pizza and cat V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt