Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 9, 2018

Opossum my neck my back my anxiety attack shirt

So I am looking through my purse for my phone and when I look up I realize that the Opossum my neck my back my anxiety attack shirt. So as soon as I look out of my window to see if it came over by my car Piper jumps up out of nowhere and scares the crap out of me! So now I’m hyperventilating and in complete anxiety attack mode low-key laughing at myself but still very terrified!  Then, I finally mustered up the courage to go inside like a big girl. And I tell my grandparents what happened and, of course, they find it hilarious so this morning I’m getting ready for work and my grandad walks by the bedroom door and says, Maranda, look out.
Opossum my neck my back my anxiety attack Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt