Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 4, 2019

I’m not a hot mess I’m a spicy disaster shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I really want to do I’m not a hot mess I’m a spicy disaster shirt or Official I’m not a hot mess I’m a spicy disaster T-shirt, sure that eating a bunch of spicy food won’t hurt the milk supply. I use to work with her at the call center. She uses to have to use the bathroom across the street because she didn’t know which bathroom to use. I don’t know if employees were giving her a hard time on which bathroom to use. It was sad to me. And she never spoke to anyone. I love how you bible thumping sheep condemn this woman for her choices and using God as an excuse to judge her. Clearly, you don’t read the bible, because it says judge not lest ye be judged. Maybe if you stopped picking and choosing passages, you might stop being such assholes. Leave what god give you stop changing if you a guy leave it alone if you a girl leave it alone god made you leave.
I'm not a hot mess I'm a spicy disaster Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m not a hot mess I’m a spicy disaster shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt