Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 1, 2019

Brakebills alumni shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Last Monday was my little Brakebills alumni shirt, and I bought him a balloon. He was not outside for his 7:30 am a bubble-blowing session, so I had to go to the door. I felt a little nervous because I’d never come up to his house. I knocked softly and when he saw me, he erupted with joy. He loved the rocket ship balloon I brought him, but it appeared he loved me being at the door even more.  This brought happy tears to my face as my first post read this morning. You put into words what I have done for years. God bless you! I also make a point to speak kindly each day to the people in service-related jobs where I work when I pass them the same as if they were the CEO or my boss. Too often in society, many people treat service workers like children, they ignore them too.
Brakebills alumni V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Brakebills alumni shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt