Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 4, 2019

My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous my dog is my favorite shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


This looks awful My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous my dog is my favorite shirt outside their car window making the dog run with the car. What happens when the dog passed out and drops? Do they get choked and hung? This looks irresponsible and inhumane. There are disabled people who can’t take long walks like my disabled husband with his service dog. Keep your judgmental comment to yourself! This is a great idea, also for dogs with mobility issues after surgeries for their therapy. It’s used in veterinary care for rehab as well. To everyone saying walk your dog, this isn’t meant as a lazy substitute. I do performance sports with my dogs, who have a double coat. Where I live temps are 95-100+ degrees plus humidity during summer months. The sidewalks and asphalt are scorching. I’m not going to force my dogs to burn their paws and risk heat stroke. But I also want to keep them in shape for fall sports.
My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous my dog is my favorite Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My kids accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous my dog is my favorite shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt