Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 4, 2019

I refuse to kiss anybody’s ass you wanna be mad over some petty shit stay mad shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Beautiful. I refuse to kiss anybody’s ass you wanna be mad over some petty shit stay mad shirt videos they would tell what products they use. I know what works for one might not for the next but at least have the option to try it. I’m not an everyday make up person and the places I purchase from will let you exchange even if it’s been opened. Great job you look gorgeous, love the finished look and your lips are stunning. I still find it amazing the difference primer, foundation, contouring, high lighter, bronzer, blush, eyeliner like she just did and a good mascara makes and of course lip liner, stick, and gloss. I don’t always use eye shadow some ppl need to know when enough is enough but I mean doing it right can really make a difference. Like this girl, she did an awesome job and looks amazing. Her skin is nearly flawless! She doesn’t even need make-up!! But don’t get it twisted…she slays with it! Very beautiful girl.
I refuse to kiss anybody's ass you wanna be mad over some petty shit stay mad Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I refuse to kiss anybody’s ass you wanna be mad over some petty shit stay mad shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt