Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 3, 2019

5 things you should know about this woman she is a baseball mom shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


It’s still hard when they are flying the 5 things you should know about this woman she is a baseball mom she loves ballpark nights more than meeting friends shirt, but know she can dust herself off and keep going. It takes practice. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I’m working on it. One is moved out and beginning her teaching career in 5th grade, the other is a senior in college 900 miles away. But only a phone call away. I’m still practicing. My high schooler texted me at 8:43 this morning saying that she knows I reminded her to bring her gym clothes but she didn’t and could I drop them off at school for her. I didn’t see the text until 2:43. I’m happy I didn’t get the chance to bring clothes to school. It’s her responsibility.  Been having these exact same conversations and thoughts constantly.
5 things you should know about this woman she is a baseball mom Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt