Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2019

Sunflower I have two titles aunt and dog mom and I rock them both shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I wish I could give it to every Sunflower I have two titles aunt and dog mom and I rock them both shirt, reacted with some variation of yikes, you’re brave, or that sounds awful. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. So true. Teenagers get a bad rap, and I’m fortunate to work every day with them as a high school teacher. They are as magical and beautiful as unicorns. They breathe life and goofiness into my workspace. The question, challenge and talk to each other all the time. They can teach us so much. I am also raising a 13-year-old who tells her father how thankful she is for him driving her to play Pokémon on a weeknight. I see how she helps her 80-year-old grandmother who lives with us. How she is a leader and scholar.
Sunflower I have two titles aunt and dog mom and I rock them both Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt