Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 3, 2019

Bear Don’t commiefornia my colorado republik shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


As expected, there was a note to Bear Don’t commiefornia my colorado republik shirt. But what really got me was the notes to her art teacher, computer teacher, music teacher, and custodian. I loved that she did not see their offerings as givens but as gifts. I often forget the power of gratitude so I felt especially thankful for her reminder during a busy spring season for what gratitude can do. It can turn a floor littered with dirty clothes into a comforting reminder that your beloveds are home. Today might be filled with long waits, grouchy people, unanswered questions, and the feeling overwhelmed, but there’s an embrace, a song, or a face that can bring temporary peace to your frenzied soul.
Bear Don't commiefornia my colorado republik Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt