Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 3, 2019

Butterfly my son left me beautiful memories his love is still my guide shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My whole life I have felt different like Butterfly my son left me beautiful memories his love is still my guide and though I can’t see him he’s always at my side shirt. And today, by the grace of your loving words, my different has a purpose! I will embrace it and brave the wilderness to find where I belong. And teach my girls, they belong in the world too! This means everything to me! Thank you for letting me know! I felt such hope as I read your words! I have two different children that I will be sharing this glorious perspective with as soon as I can get my little arms around them. I’m so very glad that you are different and are here to inspire so many of us to be different also! It can be quite a blessing but also has some difficulties.
Butterfly my son left me beautiful memories his love is still my guide Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt