Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 3, 2019

I’m the lucky one I have a crazy Fiance who happens to cuss a lot July shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Trust me, you will never regret this time you invested I’m the lucky one I have a crazy Fiance who happens to cuss a lot he was born in July he has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people you hurt me shirt, addicted parents, foster children, lonely children of distracted/out-of-touch parents: all it takes is one caring adult to devote time and attention to give hope to the hopeless. I think your techniques can be applied to anyone who is near other humans. I need to print this and laminate for future reference! If it is, speak in an understanding tone that can be heard. Listen in a way that conveys you are on the same team.
I'm the lucky one I have a crazy Fiance who happens to cuss a lot July V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt