Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 3, 2019

Plan for today I like coffee blacksmith beer and fuck shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I discovered the Plan for today I like coffee blacksmith beer and fuck shirt and it is doing wonders for both me and my tween daughters! I even bought a yet t-shirt on Etsy! It is an easy change to the way you view things but it brings huge results. You are such a light, my friend. You remember the important pieces of life and you package them so nicely so that we may see ourselves in them. You lend us your heart and your perception so that we can use them to be all we want to be and more. Grateful you and I are able to give each other what we need in the moments that count. The moments that change us. We know who to call. Perfect wording for all of us! My favorite go-to phrase is one I learned from you and Avery!
Plan for today I like coffee blacksmith beer and fuck Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt