Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 3, 2019

Rabbits teacher of the most awesome peeps shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I am so sorry about getting Rabbits teacher of the most awesome peeps shirt. So glad you and the driver were ok I admire the way you thought about the young lady’s perspective and I am sure she will remember your kindness. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I would think her parents are always grateful for your response. I know if it were my daughter, I sure would have been. You did a good thing. yelling at someone rarely has the effect that is needed. having a small amount of patience with a stranger definitely helps. When I was in college I rear-ended a local news anchor in his Lexus. His reaction was so kind I will never forget it. He just kept asking if I was ok.
Rabbits teacher of the most awesome peeps V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt