Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2019

I’m not that perfect Christian I’m the one that knows I need Jesus shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I am so grateful you are in the world I’m not that perfect Christian I’m the one that knows I need Jesus shirt, lifting our kids up as you do, enlightening all who come in contact with them. Definitely. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. There are some incredible kids in this world – that should be the story we share.  I feel very strongly about this subject and call people out on it a lot. I always try to point out that that’s not the case for all teens. Thank you so much for this you don’t know how much this has touched me you remind me about what is truly important thank you! I literally just remembered a moment with my son I am not so proud of when he was younger.
Cross I'm not that perfect Christian I'm the one that knows I need Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt