Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 3, 2019

Adidas autism awareness shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Thank you, perpetually dirty Adidas autism awareness shirt. It is in finding rumpled sheets, toothpaste blobs, and abandoned socks that I appreciate the evidence of life being lived. I shall pay attention to and appreciate Life Being Lived. Even adopting just one of the eight practices can have a profound impact on your relationships, your outlook, and your inner peace. Even the bad moments have some good in them when I stand back and view them from a distance. It was during a phone call with my daughter Avery, who was not feeling well, that I received the gift of perspective that helped me appreciate my life and my people in a way I never had before.
Adidas autism awareness Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt