Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 3, 2019

Prince Rogers Nelson dearly beloved we are gathered here today shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Maybe it’s because it’s one night where Prince Rogers Nelson dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life shirt. But that was before I saw how joy looks on my face. I’m sitting in my oncologist’s office scrolling through Facebook and read your post  I feel like I can breathe again after a really tough holiday time thank you for the reset. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. The last few months I have been swallowed up with darkness. Only love today and your beautiful words have been helping me through. On Christmas eve my oldest daughter took this picture of my husband and me dancing. It was the first day in many days that I felt anything, and that feeling was joy and peace.
Prince Rogers Nelson dearly beloved we are gathered here today Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt