Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 4, 2019

Warning I got my daddy’s temper and my mommy’s attitude shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Monkeys wild animals any effort to make Warning I got my daddy’s temper and my mommy’s attitude shirt rites allowing this should b boycotted. This is wrong, wild animals should not be pets. What happens when he gets too strong? The Ape sanctuary in Wauchula Florida has many such pets they now have a good home. Monkeys need to be with their kind. He has the baby monkey. Obviously, the Mom is out of the picture. Why we don’t know. He is doing a great job as a foster Mom. Applause to him. That is so sweet! Is he an orphan? I’m interested in more about him. He seems very young. How old is he and what kind of monkey? When I was small we visited a zoo where the animals were right there, and I started petting a spider monkey, I was told that was what kind. I felt the love from him and liked he was soaking up love I was feeling for him.
Warning I got my daddy’s temper and my mommy’s attitude Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt