Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and a Jurassic Park fan which means I’m pretty shirt

If you’re a fan of the Jurassic Park movies, it’s probably safe to say that, despite the obvious danger, I’m a grandma and a Jurassic Park fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. I mean, real life dinosaurs it doesn’t get any cooler than that! The helicopter ride over the waterfall where they landed in JP is amazing. I have a very distinct memory of being two or three years old and looking up to see a shelf filled with VHS copies of Jurassic Park in a local video store. I had no idea what I was looking at, but anything with a dinosaur on the front of it was something I wanted. My mom bought me a copy, and the rest is history. I can’t even remember the first time I watched the film – its just a part of who I am.
I'm a grandma and a Jurassic Park fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt