Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and a Alabama fan which means I’m pretty shirt

I had an Auburn fan today, comment on one of our posts, I’m a grandma and a Alabama fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. He was not tagged, or otherwise directed to the post by any means, which means he possibly follows our page. So, being curious as to why dumb people do what they do, I asked him why he was here, and he just responded with an insult and got banned. So I have a question. If you hate Bama, why would you come to this page? I don’t get it. I have teams that I love in different sports that I follow, but do not follow any team, from any sport, that I don’t like. It seems to me that only Bama haters do this.
I'm a grandma and a Alabama fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt