Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and a Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

You’ve ridden every high and every low alongside us! I’m a grandma and a Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt of the loss so proud that you got them in the first place fantastic effect give your selves a pat on the back. I love watching you play. You did as proud today. I know you will be bitterly disappointed. Thank you, girls, for a great season. You did your best and we can’t ask any more of you. We were very proud of you in 2017 and this year was even better. You all clicked together and played as one and for each other. Was amazing to show my son such a hard-fought context.
I'm a grandma and a Lions fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt