Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2018

I’m a grandma and a Bears fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

He starred under Bear Bryant, and he has an opinion I’m a grandma and a Bears fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt! The Bear was a football coach, Sabin is a media star. I love them both, two grumpy old men with talent and extremely gifted. We have had the honor of having three of the best, Bear, Saban and Stallings.  I’m an Auburn fan, so you may disregard my opinion, but I don’t think Coach Stallings fits in that group. I’m not saying he wasn’t a great coach, but he isn’t in the same league as Coaches Bryant or Saban. His 92 team was awesome, but he didn’t have the consistency that Coaches Bryant and Saban have/ had.
I'm a grandma and a Bears fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt