Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 3, 2019

Carol Danvers crawling is acceptable falling is acceptable puking shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


To be confided in by my grandson is a true Carol Danvers crawling is acceptable falling is acceptable puking is acceptable quitting is not shirt. When my daughter was diagnosed with a life long chronic illness at the age of 6 I remember lying in her hospital bed with her in my arms, clearly thinking that how I responded to this would impact her self concept for years to come. I could either communicate that she was disabled and less than, and her disease something that imposes insurmountable limits on her life, or she could see herself as strong and capable, with the ability to meet challenges head-on. Resisting the urge to fix is something this worry wart of a mother is working on correcting. Thank you for the powerful reminder. Sending you and Avery love and strength.
Carol Danvers crawling is acceptable falling is acceptable puking Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt