Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Chicken pig cow I’d smoke that BBQ shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

A beautiful piece, Rachel. This is the part that welled Chicken pig cow I’d smoke that BBQ shirt: If you find yourself wondering if it’ll always be this hard, Envision the moment you look into someone’s eyes and say, I’ve been where you are; you’re going to make it through too. I am going to read these beautiful words to my 12-year-old son who is having the hardest time at school right now! Thank you for posting words that can breathe new life into places that sometimes feel hopeless! I’m going to have my son read this tonight. He needs these words in his heart every day. I was hoping this would reach an amazing girl or boy who needs these words. Thank you so much for passing them on.
Chicken pig cow I'd smoke that BBQ Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Chicken pig cow I’d smoke that BBQ shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt