Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

Dogs and dunkin’ donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Struck me to my soul, this Dogs and dunkin’ donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt. Thank you so much for sharing. I love this Shannon, thanks for the great read and I will try to do this to myself tomorrow morning. In these diversions from the path, you imagined, expected, or hoped for, there are opportunities to see silver linings of your soul you didn’t even know you had. Tonight I extend a loving hand to anyone stuck in the place of the unexpected. Sometimes we forget there is something we can do when we don’t know what to do: breathe. Just breathe. Breathing with you. I love you. This has felt like me for so long. I keep looking for those silver linings but breathing seems to be all I can manage most of the time.
Dogs and dunkin' donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Dogs and dunkin’ donuts make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt