Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 3, 2019

Freddie Mercury wear king robe Champion shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Unexpected obstacles in my life have left Freddie Mercury king robe and crown champion T-Shirt for Men and Women than I would like to be. Instead of telling myself, I am not ready, I chose to tell myself, I am ready because this is my story. And I will show up bravely, boldly, flawed, and full of hope to meet others in the light of realness and hope. As I take my directionally-challenged self through this experience, I will be looking for others choosing to show up in less-than-ideal circumstances, and I will offer acceptance and love. That feels like the biggest hug to me at this moment. Thank you for holding the other end of the lifeline I tossed out today. It means so much.
Freddie Mercury wear king robe Champion V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt