Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

I’m the lucky one I have a boyfriend who happens to cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I did buy him his own I’m the lucky one I have a boyfriend who happens to cuss a lot he has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people you hurt me shirt, he had it set to birds chirping and the light comes on gradually. Something happened to it over the summer hols and now it won’t work. Next morning I woke her up and she went back to bed and I tossed an ice cube down her back. Screams and strong protests. Next morning I knocked and said Time to get up honey and then shook a glass full of ice cubes so she could hear the sound and she was out of bed like a shot. My fall back position was an alarm clock that looked like a dog but sounded reveille on a bugle and had a voice shouting.
I'm the lucky one I have a boyfriend who happens to cuss a lot V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m the lucky one I have a boyfriend who happens to cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt